Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday January 22, 2009


Happy New Year!

The days are starting to get longer, and we are already talking about camping and exploring the outdoors. In fact, we have already made reservations at Forest Service campgrounds for Memorial Day at Bonneville in the Lowman Idaho area, and Stanley Lake in the Stanley Idaho area. Stanley is already sold out for that time frame, but Bonneville still had sites left last time I checked reserveamerica.com, but you'll want to hurry if you want to go!

We are looking forward to using the hotsprings at Bonneville, hiking, trail riding, and shooting some great pictures of the area - weather permitting of course.

There are some campgrounds close to Stanley Lake that sill have some spots left, so try those out if you are interested. We are looking forward to being by the lake where we can canoe and fish for 5 days!

Everything else is going great right now. Watch out for DJ in the red 4runner - he is driving so get out of the way!


Love - The Alberts

1 comment:

nate_clarlaw said...

Hey Angie, this is your cousin Clarissa! I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen any of you!

I don't know if you know or not but we've set up a McCombs Family blog - I sent out invites to everyone but I don't know if I have the right e-mail addresses for everyone... anyway, checi it out at: mccombsfamilyblog.blogspot.com

and if you want to be invited, send me an e-mail at: clar.law@aggiemail.usu.edu!

Thanks!